About this item
- Advanced German NANO Science (Melts) – FAST ACTING and All Natural Plant Based Biotin is more bioavailable than traditional tablets/capsules/Sugar filled gummies. Patented Nano technology converts plant extracts into nanoparticles and the Sublingual quick dissolve delivery system ensures the actives are directly released into the boodstream for complete absorbtion- which means instant action and faster results at lower doses.
- CLINICALLY-VALIDATED & PLANT BASED BIOTIN: With 100% Plant-based high absorbtion Natural Biotin made from Sesbania Agati leaves, Healthy Hair melts improves the body’s keratin infrastructure, promote healthy hair growth, help reduce dryness, repair hair damage, control hair fall, and increase the rate of follicle growth. Chinese herb Fo-Ti extract increases the number of follicles, and maintains natural hair colour.
- Natural DHT BLOCKER Enhances Hair Growth: Saw Palmetto has phytoestrogens to help balance estrogen and reduce DHT levels which causes hair fall and hair thinning by Strengthening the hair follicle from within by increasing blood flow to the scalp. PLANT BASED SILICA – An essential mineral derived from BAMBOO to improve blood circulation in the scalp, strengthen hair follicles, restore elasticity, improve hair lustre and provide strength to brittle hair & nails.
- SHINY, LUSTROUS HAIR, SKIN & NAILS: Natural Organic High Strength Vitamin B7 boosts hair growth, reduce breakage, increase hair volume, nourish follicles and reduced split ends. GOLD STANDARD ingredients ensure increased Nail strength, Stronger Nails and helps in skin nourishment. The vitamin’s influence on the skin may stem from its effect on fat metabolism. This process is important for maintaining healthy skin, and it may be impaired in people with low levels of biotin.
- HOW TO TAKE: Take 1 melts strip daily after meals. Place a melts strip on the tongue & allow it to dissolve
- LOVED Globally : Over 5 million happy customers in 6 Countries trust Wellbeing Nutrition for Science driven Plant based Nutrition
- Based on clinical trials conducted within control groups